The following is the instruction on how to submit your Absentee Ballot application to the Commonwealth Election Commission. You can download the application form by clicking on the banner link below. The form is in a PDF format. If you don't have a PDF reader, please download it form HERE.
1) After downloading the form, please fill it out and save it to your computer. This form is a fillable form. All you need is a PDF reader such as the FREE Adobe Reader.
2) Please check to make sure your information is correct and accurate.
3) Print your form out and sign it.
4) Re-digitize the form by scanning it or by using any other method just as long as the information on the form is ligible.
5) Go to the CEC website and click on the "Contact Us" link at the top menu of the website.
6) Type your full name in the "FROM" box.
7) Type your email address in the "Email" box.
8) Select "CEC Administration" in the "TO" box.
9) Select "Absentee Ballot Application" in the "Subject" box by clicking the arrow.
10) If you have a message to inform CEC about, please type it in the "Message" box. This is, however, OPTIONAL and can be left blank.
11) In the "Attach a file?" field, click on the arrow and select "Yes" (to attach a file).
12) Click on the "Browse" button in the "Select your file" field. Find your filled-out Absentee Ballot application on your computer.
13) Type the text in the in the white box in the "AntiSPAM" field. This is mandatory and shouldn't be left blank before you submit your form. The system will not allow you to submit your application unless you type in the text (alpha and numeric characters).
14) Click on the "Send Message" button.
15) If there's an error in your form, the system will prompt you to correct it, otherwise you will see a success message.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please send a message to the website administrator by going to the "Contact Us" link on the website and selecting "Webmaster" in the "TO" box, or give us a call at (670)235-VOTE (8683), 664-8682, 235-8680, Fax: 664-8689.